The New Voice of Ukraine on MSN
Belarus lacks troops to credibly threaten Ukraine, diplomat says
Belarus does not have the forces for a broad invasion like in 2022, and there is no movement of any contingents from Russia,” ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Carsten Breuer, the Bundeswehr chief of defence, said that national service for both sexes should be compulsory - Florian Gaertner ...
VIENNA (AP) — Austrians voted overwhelmingly Sunday to retain their conscript army, with preliminary results showing around 60 percent rejecting the proposed shift to a professional force. The wide ...
MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian conscript who shot dead eight fellow soldiers at his army base last year said on Thursday he had been left with no other course of action after conscripts turned his life ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results