Norway-based Equinor on Monday said it received word from the Trump administration that a stop-work order that led to a costly freeze of its Empire Wind project off Long Island's South Shore had been ...
A potential warehouse project has been causing controversy in Steelton, and now, a Stop Work Order has been issued to the ...
The Trump administration on Friday issued an order to stop work on a nearly complete offshore wind energy project, the latest step in the Trump administration’s crackdown on wind power. In a letter to ...
One of New York’s offshore wind projects is back on track, for now. The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia granted a preliminary injunction for Norwegian energy firm Equinor to resume ...
Empire Wind, New York's $2.5 billion offshore wind farm project, is back on after the Trump administration lifted a stop-work order. The developer, the Norwegian energy company Equinor, said Monday it ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results