Hosted on MSN
Molly Qerim's 'First Take' replacement revealed
One month after Molly Qerim resigned from her role on First Take, ESPN has chosen a replacement. According to a report from Front Office Sports, Shae Cornette will take over as the full-time host of ...
We still don’t know the full story regarding why Molly Qerim left ESPN. But what is clear is that First Take won’t be the same without her. That’s not a knock on whoever ultimately replaces her. ESPN ...
“Last night, she abruptly resigned,” said ESPN‘s Stephen A. Smith of his longtime First Take cohort, Molly Qerim, this afternoon. “The details, quite frankly, are none of y’all business,” he said, ...
ESPN has its replacement for Molly Qerim on First Take. SportsCenter anchor Shae Cornette has been hired to host the show, the network announced Thursday morning. Cornette’s first day as the new host ...
A new era at “First Take” will soon begin. One month after host Molly Qerim abruptly left the ESPN program and the network, it was announced in October 2025 that “SportsCenter” anchor Shae Cornette ...
Shae Cornette made her debut as new “First Take” host on Monday as the ESPN morning show embarks on a new era. Cornette, 39, is replacing Molly Qerim after the former host abruptly left the network in ...
ESPN president of content Burke Magnus told The Athletic on Thursday that the company will take 30 to 45 days to try out a variety of people for the “First Take” hosting role that had been filled by ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results